Michele Steeb is the CEO of the St. John’s Program for Women and Children. Since joining the organization as its executive director in 2007, she has expanded the scope and reach to address the root causes of homelessness. The program now includes aspects such as education, support services, and employment training to shepherd their clients from the point of crisis all the way to self-sufficiency. As a special surprise, Michele will be bringing one of her clients on to the show as well!
- My Love/Hate Relationship With Failure
- Why I Didn’t Quit: Eric Schnetz CEO of Chicago Fire
- It’s Only Failure When You Don’t Learn Something: Dr.Tracy Shafizadeh with Evolve Biosystems
- What’s Bigger Than Business?
- Breast Cancer Specialist Dr. Kristie Bobolis’ Interview
- Breast Cancer Survivor and Activist Carol Garcia
- Choosing The Right Business Partner: Ying To My Yang
- Choosing The Right Business Partner